WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
We offer quick and easy returns and have extended our returns period to 60 days to give you more time to send orders back to us during the Christmas period. All returned items must be unworn, have tags still attached and original packaging intact.
Please note that refunds will only be given if you notify us within 30 days of receiving your parcel.
1. Reach out to email@example.com with the order number displayed on your receipt and our Customer Happiness Team with authorise this return via email and send you a free postage slip.
2. Once you have received authorisation of return along with a postage slip, simply fill in all fields of the returns form received with your parcel. (Should you need another returns form, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you with a new one.)
3. Please drop the packaged return to the post office.
4. Once we have received and checked the return, refunds will be credited to the original credit card used upon order. Please note that shipping costs are not refundable. Please allow 72 hours for the refund or exchange to be processed. Please note in busy periods this can sometimes be a little delayed.
- United Kingdom: Your return is on us (a.k.a free returns on all orders).
- Europe + USA +: There will be a flat £15 return shipping fee deducted from your refunded amount.
- International (other): There will be a flat £20 return shipping fee deducted from your refunded amount.
If you wish to make an exchange, please reach out to email@example.com with the order number displayed on your receipt and our Customer Happiness Team will help you process the exchange with free return postage.
WHAT IF MY PRODUCT IS FAULTY?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you! If you’ve received a damaged, or incorrect item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the defect, or the wrong item you received, as well as your order number and we’ll be happy to help amend this for you.